Online Criminology & Policing Program for Quebec Residents
Combining an Honours Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Policing leads to a criminology degree in Quebec.. You can pursue criminology in Quebec without any prior experience in law enforcement. With this degree from a Quebec school of criminology, many career options are made available particularly for those planning to work toward a leadership position in criminology. Exciting career options await following this criminology program in Quebec, qualifying you for positions as a policy analyst, housing officer, child protection worker, social work, victim’s advocate, addictions counsellor and more.
About Our Online Quebec Honours BA in Criminology/Policing Program
- How Long: approximately 4 years
- How Much: dependent on credit transfers from previous training
- Focuses: Criminology, Communication in Policing, Psychology and Law Enforcement, Social Science Research, Mental Health and Justice, Media and Crime, Civil Unrest
The online Combined Bachelor of Arts in Criminology/Policing for Quebec residents uses a 12-week term format, with three terms beginning in fall, winter and spring. Students in Quebec may enroll in a maximum of three courses per term, and our flexible registration allows up to 17 months of lapsed time after enrolment. Students who complete two to three courses per term can earn their degrees in three to four years.
Our Online BA in Criminology/Policing Admissions Requirements
- No prior experience in law enforcement is needed
- Applicants must be permanent residents or citizens of Canada
- High school transfers: a secondary school diploma from within Canada with at least a mid-70s average, including university-level English at 60% or higher
- College transfers: 70% or higher overall average, with a minimum of 1 year completed in an academic college program
- University transfers: 67% or higher overall average, with a minimum of six months of study completed
- For high school, college, or university students with an international education background, all previous education must be assessed by World Education Services (WES)
After you apply, an admissions coordinator will evaluate your transcripts to provide an initial assessment. Your final assessment of transfer credits will be completed by the Admissions Committee once your file has been submitted for review.
The City of Quebec, capital of the Province of Quebec, is known as French civilization’s cradle in North America, and is the only walled city that exists to the north of Mexico. Architecture, art, culture and heritage all abound here, and from visiting the fairytale splendour of the Hotel Château Frontenac to the Old Port’s majestic views of the St. Lawrence River, tourists are easily convinced that this treasure is the most romantic city in North America. The port provides a close-up view of beautiful water scenes as visitors stroll along the promenade.. Features of the Old Port also include quaint streets filled with local stores, galleries and antique shops.
Events in Quebec City:
- Quebec City’s German Christmas Market
- New Year’s Eve in Quebec City
- Carnaval de Québec
Our Online Programs
- Online BA in Policing
- Online BA in Criminology and Policing
- Online Public Safety Programs